BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 13 November 2011

Horror Movie Questionnaire - The Process

I decided to use www.surveymonkey.com to create my survey, which meant that people could directly go onto the link and fill out the questionnaire there themselves. It was a very simple and easy process, as the survey was created within a few minutes, which meant that I could then get people to fill it out as soon as possible. The link for the questionnaire is www.surveymonkey.com/s/RXZ567T. As it was an online survey, I used social networking to advertise the link, via Blackberry Messenger, as well as my Twitter account.



In total, 31 people filled out the survey, which is a good amount, as it gave me various results from a wide range of people, making the questionnaire more valid and reliable. 

0 comments: