BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 19 February 2012

Making the Production Title

My group and I had quite a few ideas for the production title, but none of them went according to plan. Lewis had worked on our original idea for the title, which was 'Terror Films.' This did have animation with it, which consisted of the text moving towards the screen, and then fading out. However, I wasn't too happy with this, and suggested to have a glass shattering sort of effect, and Lewis had tried this out in Adobe Premiere. This turned out to not look quite as we hoped it would, and then Namibia and I decided that we should change the name of the production title altogether. 


When I came home, I was playing about with iMovie on my MacBook and came across some production title's that were available on the software. 

















































I thought these looked really good, and professional too, so I showed it to the rest of my team the next day. However, it was pointed out that we couldn't exactly use these, as they are the actual productions of real companies, such as Universal Studios and Paramount Pictures. I then came across another type of title which iMovie had, which wasn't linked to a real company.

















I then came across this title which was also available on iMovie, and thought this looked good as the colours seemed to be just right, as they were dark, linking it well to the movie. I showed it to my group and the liked it too, and we came up with the name 'Pyramid Films' for the production title, as it relates back to the image. It was fairly straightforward to do this, as I just had to fill out the name and some other details in iMovie, and select which title I wanted to use. 

0 comments: